Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Upcoming Host Changes To The Gorram Nerd Hour

Hello everyone,

 Jacob here.

It is with a heavy heart that I'm writing this. Brian and I have tried to go on with the show like nothing has happened. But over the last few months it has become more and more difficult for us to work together. We hope you've enjoyed the show and we really hope we've done a good job at keeping our personal issues off the air...well, until now. If you haven't heard the latest episode,  volume 2 issue 13, things finally came to a head.

I'm not going to go into details here but I apologize as it was truly unprofessional of us to behave the way we did in the episode. Brian and I have worked out our issues and remain friends and writing partners on upcoming film projects but we have decided that it would be best to cease working together on this show. We don't know if this is a permanent or temporary split but the show will go on with myself and a new co-host. Until I find a person who is the right fit I will have others from the Abnormal crew taking turns with me on future episodes.

I promise to make sure it is as much the same show you've become accustomed to listening to as I do write ALL the show notes giving Brian funny things to say. So, what I'm trying to say is that a trained monkey could do Brian's job as long as he can read.

Speaking of trained monkeys - Taylor Made has agreed to co-host Volume 2 Issue 14 with me as he's always there when we record anyway because he was trying to learn from a professional without admitting it.  Also, if there are any other trained monkeys out there that are interested...let me rephrase...if there's any hot girls out there that want to audition I will be accepting emails with fully nude pictures. You will have to go through a rigorous audition process. I won't get into details but it involves super glue, a tennis racket, a ball gag, two bricks of dry ice and small dog (you choose the breed). Thank you again for listening. And please don't stop. I promise that whatever trained monkey I get will be just as entertaining.

Also, don't forget to check out my blog at http://robotvampireproductions.wordpress.com
You can also follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/LeatherCheerio

Thanks again to Brian for the six months of showing up and reading. And make sure you tune in to his other show, The Atomic Fallout Society, where he shows up and  talks about reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment